Terms and Conditions
FBNW Website Terms and Conditions
a. The FBNW website ("the Website") is operated by Tell Media Group AB, Company Number 556723-3795 (Sweden) and whose registered address is:
Tell Media Group AB
Västra Ågatan 16
SE-753 09 Uppsala, Sweden
b. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Website. By registering as a member of the FBNW website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions, you should not become a member.
c. Tell Media Group may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting an update on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions and they shall be binding on you. You should therefore check the Website from time to time to review the current Terms & Conditions. The date of the latest update is seen on top of this page.
a. Whilst Tell Media Group endeavours to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, it shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
b. You acknowledge that whilst Tell Media Group endeavours to ensure that information on the Website and any related material provided to you as a subscriber to the FBNW service is accurate and complete, it is provided only for general information, is not intended to address your particular requirements and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Tell Media Group. You acknowledge that the content on the website content should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other business or personal decisions and acknowledge that professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Finally, you acknowledge that some of the content may be supplied by third parties and the accuracy and completeness of it may not have been checked by Tell Media Group.
c. Tell Media Group will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all such materials and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
3. Use of Website
a. All intellectual property rights on the FBNW website are reserved by Tell Media Group or third party providers (as applicable).
b. You agree that in using the FBNW website you shall (except where otherwise agreed in writing with Tell Media Group):
1. use only in accordance with the following permitted uses:
i. View on a computer/mobile/other screen and print not more than one copy or;
ii. Download and store content on the hard disk of your computer or portable media for your own personal use, but not making any further transfer or copy of it.
For the avoidance of doubt, you agree not to distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the FBNW content (including as part of any database, library, news, information, archive, website or similar service) other than as set out above.
2. not create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes any FBNW Content;
3. not use the FBNW content for any other commercial purposes, which would include using them to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services (unless specifically authorised to do so by Tell Media Group);
4. not transmit or re-circulate any FBNW content to any third party (unless specifically authorised to do so by Tell Media Group);
5. not remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from the FBNW content;
6. not disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party;
7. not disseminate any material which does or may bring Tell Media Group or any of its brands or subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
8. not disseminate any material that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data; and
9. not post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
4. User Generated Content
a. The pages of the Website where you are capable of posting content are provided for your private exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information, opinions and comment. Use of the Website that is inconsistent with those stated purposes is strictly prohibited. By submitting any content to the Website, you grant Tell Media Group the right to use, free of charge, such content and all material embodied therein for any purposes including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, translate, disclose, post and/or remove such content from the Website and hereby waive all of the rights that you may have in respect of any material you post to the Website.
b. Tell Media Group reserves the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or available on, the Website without the need to give any reasons for doing so. However, Tell Media Group will not review the materials that you or anyone else publishes on the Website and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that Tell Media Group is aware of it. If you object to the publication of any material placed on the Website please contact Tell Media Group using the contact details shown on the “Contact” section of the Website and we will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
c. Tell Media Group accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on the Website by users.
5. Links to and from other websites
a. Links on the Website to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. Tell Media Group may not have reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Tell Media Group therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found on them, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
b. You may link to the home page of the Website but strictly only on the basis that you do not replicate the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply any endorsement by FBNW other than with its written consent or misrepresent your relationship with FBNW;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of Tell Media Group;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
c. You may link to other pages of the Website only with the prior written consent of Tell Media Group and subject always to the obligations set out in Clause 6.b. If you wish to do so, please contact Tell Media Group using the contact details shown on the “Contact” section of the Website.
1. To access certain parts of the Website, Tell Media Group may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself. When you register you agree to:
a. provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form; and
b. keep your information up to date by making relevant changes in “My Account” section of the website.
2. When you register on the Website, you will be allocated a user name (your business email) and as your account is approved you will be prompted to select a password. These account details must be used solely by you; sharing your user name and password with any other person or making it available to multiple users on a network is strictly prohibited. Accordingly, you agree to:
a. maintain the security of your user name and password and be fully responsible for all use of the Website made using your user name and password;
b. immediately notify Tell Media Group if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your user name and password or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com.
7. Trade Marks
All FBNW trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and graphics, logos, designs, page headers and button icons are the intellectual property rights of Tell Media Group and neither they nor any confusingly similar versions may be used by you including (but not limited to) as part of any trademarks and/or domain names without the prior written consent of Tell Media Group other than for the purpose of referring to FBNW and its associated brands lawfully and in good faith (only).
8. Suspension of access to the Website and User Indemnities
1. If, for any reason, Tell Media Group believes that you have not complied with any of these Terms & Conditions it may, at its sole discretion, cancel your access to the registration sections of the Website.
9. Limitation of Liability
1. Tell Media Group will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by your use of the FBNW website.
1. In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
2. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Sweden and the courts of Sweden shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
11. Privacy and Cookies Policy
Collection of Personal Information
The types of personal information collected and stored by Tell Media Group might include your name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number. Tell Media Group (or any of its sub-contractors) may collect personal information about you in the following ways:
1. any data which you provide when you complete and submit an application to FBNW to register on the website or receive email alerts or other communications from FBNW;
2. any data that you provide via postings in online Group forums and blogs and any other posting that you make to a FBNW website (in such circumstances the information posted by you will, of course, also be available to other users of the website);
3. during any transaction with us; and
4. any other data which you provide to Tell Media Group when you enquire about our activities, email, telephone or write to us or otherwise provide us with personal information.
Tell Media Group (or any of its sub-contractors) may also receive information about you from third parties.
Tell Media Group may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. administering your website account and otherwise in connection with any service for which you have provided your information, including any email alerts, transactions with us and competitions and promotions that you take part in;
2. responding to any enquiry you make;
3. subject to your consent, sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding FBNW's or any third party's current and future services; and
4. for generating aggregated statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of the FBNW website and other services and developing FBNW's marketing plans.
Tell Media Group may also disclose your information as follows:
1. if you have given your consent for Tell Media Group to do so, to other selected organisations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
2. to any service providers, sub-contractors and agents appointed by Tell Media Group to perform the above functions on its behalf and in accordance with its instructions;
3. to third parties selected by Tell Media Group as part of aggregated and anonymised statistics about users, traffic patterns etc. of the FBNW website;
4. to such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure Tell Media Groups compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request;
In the event that the FBNW website (or Tell Media Group as a whole) is acquired by or merges with another company, your personal information may be passed to the purchasing/merging company amongst the transferred business assets. This will enable your relationship to continue with the relevant Tell Media Group business despite the change of ownership. Your personal information may also be passed (on a confidential basis) to companies with whom Tell Media Group is negotiating such a sale/merger as part of the verification exercise carried out on Tell Media Group by the third party.
When you visit the FBNW website, the site uses “cookie” technology try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about you're use of the website. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
• create a specific log-in session for a visitor to a FBNW website in order that page requests by that visitor are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
• recognise when a visitor to a FBNW website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
• customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website;
• collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website so that we can improve the website and learn which parts are most popular to visitors; and
Some of the cookies used by FBNW websites are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the FBNW website you may not be able to take full advantage of the website if you do so.
If you have any questions on these Terms & Conditions, please contact:
Chief Content Officer, Tell Media Group AB
Phone: +46 18 69 22 22